Below is a list of ten questions to ask potential doctors or midwives that you are considering delivering your baby. These questions are just a baseline, so you can add or take away what ever does not suit you. Remember, no matter what, go with your gut. Trust yourself.
- What is your birth philosophy?
- Labor and delivery is unpredictable, who will deliver my baby? Who will deliver if you are not available?
- How do you feel about un-medicated natural births?
- What is your cesarean rate?
- What is your VBAC rate?
- What do you consider as a high-risk pregnancy?
- What is your past due date protocols?
- Comfort measures for labor and delivery?
- Various positions?
- Where can I give birth (hospital, home, center)?
- How much is everything? Diagnostic testing, follow up appointments, etc?
Advanced (44#), Intermediate (35#), Beginner (18#)
KB Clean and Jerks
*Run can be a row (1000m).
*Dumb bells can be used as well. On goblet squat you would only use one dumb bell. If you use DBs, make sure you can at least do 5 reps in a row.
*Rest as needed.