As many of you know, one of the greatest things about CrossFit is the community. Friends and family all coming together for a good time and memories to last a lifetime. This year our family at DEUCE Gym has decided to CRUSH CANCER alongside our friends at Dogtown CrossFit in Culver City. Dogtown’s annual CRUSH CANCER event kicks off this week. There are more than 30 gyms this year fundraising to donate money directly to cancer research. The organiziation Stand Up To Cancer has even jumped on board. This year is going to be huge. If you would like to donate to my CRUSH CANCER page, please click here.
I STAND UP TO CANCER!
Cancer survivors I fight for:
Steve Tunnell (my step-dad)
IN MEMORY OF:
Workout: CRUSH CANCER BASELINE
3 Rounds- 1 min. Each Station.
Shoulder to Overhead
***Accumulate as many reps as possible***
Modifications for moms-to-be:
- Power cleans can be done with a barbell or kettle bell. Find a weight that you can do 10 consecutive weights.
- Kettle bell swings can be done one handed if belly is too big.
- Burpees can be jump, squat, and land in plank. Or, try inverted burpees.
- Shoulder to overhead can be push press or jerk with barbell or kettle bell or dumb bells.
- Double unders can be single unders or lunges.