There are a ton of beneficial resources available to pregnant women, birthing women, and even postpartum women. However, sometimes you have to search for a needle in a haystack. Our goal is to bring the gems in all cities to the surface. We want to feature those quality resources in your area. Heck, maybe it's your business. Please, please, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a possible feature. [vc_video link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9TPdeCm260"]
Growing List of Resources:
- Heart of Texas (Austin, TX)
- April Bulluck of Birthwise (Austin, TX)
- Larie Fremgen (Austin, TX)
- GB Khalsa (Austin, TX)
- Brielle Epstein (Austin, TX)
- Andrea Engi (Calgary)
- The Birthing Place (Houston, TX)
- Brian the Birth Guy (San Antonio, TX)
- WestCoast Chiropractic for Kids (San Diego, CA)
- Babies By the Sea (San Diego, CA)
- Art of Birthing Center with Amy Tinney (West Los Angeles, CA)
- Dr. Stu Fischbein & The Sanctuary (Los Angeles, CA)
- Berlin Wellness (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dr. Nick Schembri, DC (Temecula, CA)
- Kym The Doula (Riverside, CA)
- Madalyn Morris (West Hollywood, CA)
- BiNi Birth & Ana Paula Markel (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- Beach Cities Midwifery (Long Beach, CA)
- Dr. Daniel Bronstein of Beacon Chiropractic (Grover Beach, CA)
- Dr. Jayme Scherr, DC (South Dakota)
- Dr. Lindsay Mumma, DC (North Carolina)
- Loren Krizmanich (Florida)
- Dr. Jamie Wuistinger, DC (Dallas, TX)
2 OHS (from rack)
NOTES & MODIFICATIONS
- The OverHead Squats are programmed to be a little heavy, which is why the athlete can take from the rack.
- If you choose to use no weight, then use a PVC and do 8 reps each round.
- Rest as much as you need to between rounds, but make an attempt to make each round unbroken.
- Pull-ups can be strict, kipping, butterfly, with bands, or even ring rows.