So you want to become a coach with BIRTHFIT?
When you apply to become a coach with BIRTHFIT, you are applying to represent our four pillars in your daily life. You are applying to be a leader in your community. You are applying to serve and provide a service to women, and their families, in our tribe. You are expected to lead from the front.
This is a huge responsibility and should not be taken lightly. Each BIRTHFIT Coach has had to go through an intense application process in order to become a coach, as well as continue to hold the standard day in and day out.
Applicant must complete the list of requirements, fill out the information sheet and submit to BIRTHFIT HQ. BIRTHFIT HQ will accept applications for up to 30 days after you complete your BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar. Your application fee is due at the time the application is submitted. The application fee of $199 is non-refundable. If you are accepted, the application fee will count as your first year's coach fee.
The application fee does not include The BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar; that is a separate fee.
- Complete the BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar
- Complete online application
- Create a google doc folder titled with your first and last name on it. Share that folder with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV or resumé
- Copy of certifications
- Copy of insurance
- Proof of CPR Certification
- Submit your application fee of $199 online.
- Application fee will take the place of your first year fee.
- Application fee needs to be paid for your application to be considered.
- Once accepted as a BIRTHFIT Coach your yearly fee will be due by July 31st for each year.
- Complete the BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar every three years.
This entire list is not required, but it does enhance your odds of being accepted as a BIRTHFIT Coach. We will need documentation of at least one of these preferred qualifications.
- DNS Exercise 1
- CrossFit Level 1
- 200-hr or 500-hr Register Yoga Teacher
- BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar
- CPR Certification
- Personal Training Insurance
- One of the above Preferred Qualifications
Thank you for your interest in joining the BIRTHFIT movement. We understand that this position requires a bit of an investment. However, we have set a standard and we prefer to keep that standard across the board. We are passionate about changing the game of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
What do you get?
- Listed on www.BIRTHFIT.com with a link to your website.
- You will be featured alongside other coaches that hold the standard.
- Simple setup, no monthly fees, and yearly check-ins.
- Your photos, events, and information will be considered for BIRTHFIT social media outlets, especially when submitted to email@example.com.
Selection and Expectations
Once selected, you are required to have a live website, which will be linked from www.birthfit.com. You are also encouraged to post the BIRTHFIT Coach logo on your homepage. This logo represents respect, action, and motivation. Lead with humility and integrity. BIRTHFIT will send over our logo once you officially become a professional.
Every three years, you are required to recertify through the BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar. There is new information and experiences coming up all the time. It is our responsibility to be at the top of our game. It is in our best interest to always be a student and continue to learn. Staying on top of current research and methodologies offers the very best care for our families.
BIRTHFIT reserves the right to cancel your association at any time they deem behavior unacceptable and standards not being held. BIRTHFIT also reserves the right to add, change, or modify this outline at any time.