So you want to become a professional with BIRTHFIT?
When you apply to become a professional with BIRTHFIT, you are applying to represent BIRTHFIT and our four pillars in your everyday life. You are applying to be a leader in your community. You are applying to serve and provide a service to the women and families in our tribe. You are expected to lead from the front.
This is a huge responsibility and should not be taken lightly. Each BIRTHFIT Professional has had to go through an intense application process as well as continuing to hold the standard.
Follow these steps:
Applicant must complete the list of requirements, fill out the information sheet and return to BIRTHFIT HQ. BIRTHFIT HQ will accept applications for up to 30 days after you complete your Professional Seminar. Your application fee is due at the time the application is submitted. The application fee of $199 is non-refundable. If you are accepted, the application fee will count as your first year professional fee.
- Complete online application
- Email required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or share via Google docs
- CV or Resume
- Copy of degree, Course Certification, etc.
- Copy of insurance
- Proof of CPR Certification
- Submit your application fee of $199 online or mail a check to BIRTHFIT HQ at 110 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291.
- To Pay Online CLICK HERE.
This list is not required, but it does enhance your odds.
- Professional or Doctorate Degree
- The BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar
- Webster Certifie (Doctors of Chiropractic must have)
- DNS Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- ICEA Childbirth Educator and/or DONA Certified Doula
2. LIVE OR SKYPE Interview
Once you have pass the application process, BIRTHFIT HQ will set up an interview. We will be responding to your application via email. The interview is done live or on Skype with someone at BIRTHFIT HQ. This is a first impression. Please be on time, ready, and standing if you are using Skype. After you have submitted the application, the affiliate fee, and completed the interview, you will hear from us. Our goal is to get back to you in less than 30 days.
3. Selection and Expectations
Once selected, you are required to have a live website, which will be linked from www.birthfit.com. You are also encouraged to post the BIRTHFIT logo on your homepage. This logo represents respect, action, and motivation. Lead with humility and integrity. BIRTHFIT will send over our logo once you officially become a professional.
Each year, you are required to participate in reevaluation with someone at BIRTHFIT HQ. These are usually less than 30 minutes, but you will need to plan accordingly, as in before the end of the calendar year.
Every three years, you are required to recertify through the BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar. There is new information and experiences coming up all the time. It is our responsibility to be at the top of our game. It is in our best interest to always be a student and continue to learn. Staying on top of current research and methodologies offers the very best care for our families.
Thank you for your interest to become a professional with BIRTHFIT. We understand that this position requires a bit of an investment. However, we have set a standard and we prefer to keep that standard across the board. We are passionate about changing the game of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Listed on www.BIRTHFIT.com with a link to your website.
- You will be featured alongside other top notch professionals.
- Simple setup, no monthly fees, and yearly check-ins.
- Your photos, events, and information will be considered for BIRTHFIT social media outlets, especially when submitted to email@example.com.
BIRTHFIT reserves the right to cancel your association at any time they deem behavior unacceptable and standards not being held. BIRTHFIT also reserves the right to add, change, or modify this outline at any time.