If you support the women who bring life into this world, BIRTHFIT seminars are for you.
Build your skill set and connect with the #birthfit tribe at one of our upcoming seminars, taking place at locations across the United States and around the world. These are the four pillars for coaches and professionals who work with women in the prenatal & postpartum phases. Get in-person, hands-on training with our highly qualified BIRTHFIT HQ team.
BIRTHFIT does not accommodate refunds or transfers for seminars, remote consultations, or online programs.
BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar
The BIRTHFIT Professional seminar is for chiropractors, physical therapists, obgyns, midwives, acupuncturists, doulas, and more. This is for any therapist and/or professional that specializes in women’s health. Every practitioner who sees women should take this course!
Format: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday
OBJECTIVES OF THE BIRTHFIT PROFESSIONAL SEMINAR:
- Enhance proficiency in hands-on care for pregnant and postpartum women.
- Expand knowledge of appropriate movements and exercises throughout the motherhood transition (prenatal and postpartum).
- Begin to streamline postpartum care across multiple fields of care and therapies.
- Educate professionals in the benefits of core stability and function from an evidence-based standpoint.
- Employ the foundational pillars of BIRTHFIT—fitness, nutrition, chiropractic, mindset—into everyday life as well business practices for the care of pregnant or postpartum women.
2018 BIRTHFIT Professional Seminar Locations
REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING BIRTHFIT PROFESSIONAL SEMINAR
BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar
The BIRTHFIT Coach Seminar is a strength and conditioning seminar for those who train (or might one day train) pregnant and postpartum athletes. This is for coaches, personal trainers, and anyone who works with women in the fitness world. This seminar is unlike anything else out there!
Format: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday
OBJECTIVES OF THE BIRTHFIT COACH SEMINAR:
- Learn basic anatomy and physiology associated with a woman’s body, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- Understand the BIRTHFIT definition of “core” and discover the origins of functional movement and breath; integrate these principles into both prenatal and postpartum training.
- Explore the idea of fitness, strength, and conditioning specifically in the context of labor and delivery; understand the need to move with intention and train for birth. The intention is quality over quantity; it is not what you do, but how you do it.
- Understand beneficial movements and movements to avoid for specific trimesters.
- Facilitate a woman’s respect for her body and make space for her instincts—this trust starts in the gym. AWARENESS.
- Gain a respect for the uniqueness of both the birth and postpartum healing processes.
- Each woman has her own healing process and timeline.